- Virtual Hospital Tour
- About Us
- AAHA Accreditation
- Find Us
- What's New
- Payment Policy
- Client Forms
- Pet Library
- Web Site Links
- Vaccine Schedules
- Companion Laser Therapy
- Community Involvement
- Pets With Disabilities
- Email Us
Attention! Our summer holidays are booking quickly!
Boarding At North Country Animal Health Center we take special care of your pets like they are family. The Perfect vacation spot for your felines, canines, ferrets, avian and pocket size exotic friends. With the peace of mind of knowing your pet is in caring, medically trained hands. Please inform us if you are not happy with the way your pet was cared for. Your satisfaction and your pet's well?being are our primary concern. Be aware that your pet's eating habits may have varied while away from home. They may have barked at other animals; or the temperature & humidity may have been slightly different from your home. This can create problems such as sore throats, tonsillitis, or diarrhea. We seek to prevent such problems, but you must understand that these problems do develop.
- To board your animal at our facility, it is required that your pet be up to date on all immunizations and their annual wellness exam performed by our doctors, MUST have a negative fecal or proof of one within the last year.
- All clients must read and sign the boarding admission form.
- Animals will be admitted and discharged ONLY during regular business hours.
- A half day of boarding will be charged for any pet discharges after 4pm except on Sunday.
- An emergency telephone number must be provided.
- Any animal that requires veterinary attention, medication or treatment will receive it at our discretion, and at the owner's expense.
- Canine and feline boarders will be provided with a sensitive stomach dry pet food unless food from home is provided.
- Food and water bowls will be provided by us.
- Pet's toys and beds are welcome. Be sure that they are clearly labeled with permanent marker and please limit to 2 toys per pet. Toys will be given at the discretion of the kennel staff, for the safety of your pet. Smaller beds are ok; please avoid larger beds. We will supply blankets to pets. Kennel staff is not responsible for destruction of bedding by your pet.
- Be sure to bring in an ample supply of any medications that your pet is taking. Medication MUST be in the original container or it will not be given. There is an extra fee for administering any medication or supplement to your pet.
- Avian and exotic boarders should provide their own cage and food/dishes. We provide either newspaper or Yesterday's New Litter. If these are unacceptable, please provide the desired bedding.